You have the opportunity to join a leading Commissioning Consultancy. This successful and well established business undertakes a wide variety of consultancy projects within the public and commercial private sectors.
As the successful candidate you will have a proven track record on large scale construction/ engineering projects. You will have experience supporting preconstruction departments in all matters of MEP commissioning and be able to manage within the parameters of CIBSE standard industry practices.
You will have a stable career employment history and be well organised. You will be able to plan and manage the pre-commissioning and commissioning and integration of the specific discipline activities in a timely manner. You will also be computer literate and fully converse knowledge on the use of programming, either by utilising Asta or MS Projects would be a benefit.
• To act safely always in compliance with the Company’s health and safety policy and procedures.
• To maintain positive relationships with other staff and professional team members, along with your line manager and directors of the business.
• Seeing that our scope of works is programmed, delivered and executed on time to requisite levels of detail and quality.
• To ensure technical compliance and high-quality production of our deliverables.
• Acting as a key point of client to our client/s contact.
• Utilising the company’s management systems in achieving the primary tasks in hand.
• Providing advice in determining commissioning and performance requirements, commissioning strategies, programmes, scopes of work and the like.
• Manging the trade contractors’ obligations to commission and manage the delivery of the specific services, in association with our scope of works.
• To assist the development of project specific commissioning management/validation documents and procedures.
• Review and comment on design of services (by others) in association with the specific discipline.
• Co-ordination, integration and management of commission/testing.
• Witness on site testing and report on findings.
• Regular reporting and meeting attendance, where you are computer literate
On offer to the successful candidate is a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with the possibility for career progression.
To apply, please send us your resume, citing the job title and ref. no. at: email@example.com